ZAGREB ON TWO WHEELS
Activities: cycling, sightseeing
Season: all year round
Start/end: 10 h/13 h
Group 4 persons or more: 35 € per person
Group 2-3 persons: 45 € per person
Trip for 1 person: 70 €
Included: guided bike tour, equipment, insurance
Group size: we are specialized in small group travel ensuring a personalized experience. In case your group is bigger, feel free to contact us for group discount.
ZAGREB ON TWO WHEELS
- Alternative to standard Zagreb tours, authentic and off the beaten path
- Active exploring of the parks and green areas of the city by bike
- Great way to start your Zagreb experience and get valuable recommendations to optimize the rest of your stay
This bike tour has been created as an alternative to standard Zagreb tours that focus only on the main attractions and usual tourist routes that visitors can easily hear about on the Internet and from the guidebooks. The idea is to feel Zagreb as a local and actively explore the greenest parts of the city while learning about real life in Zagreb and best places that you would probably miss if you stay on the beaten path.
We will meet at 10 am on the main square (Trg bana Josipa Jelacica 11) in front of the Tourist Information Center. Your guide will give you a short introduction to Zagreb history and culture and walk with you to our base which is in Petrinjska 51 street, some 5 minutes walking from the main square. There you will get your bike and start riding through the city, focusing on the parks and green areas. Your guide will show you the secret paths and tell you interesting stories and anecdotes about Zagreb. The ride will be from 10-15 km (6-9 miles) depending on the group preferences, ending back in our base. You will definitely finish the tour with a better picture of the best places to visit, eat and go out in Zagreb, tailor made to your wishes and interests.
We provide bikes and helmets. Child bike seat upon request.
Recommended things to bring: comfortable clothes for cycling, water bottle, camera
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- In the unlikely case of extreme weather conditions Go Explore Croatia will re-schedule the activity for a day or two prior to or after the date booked, if possible. If the change is not possible, the payments will be refunded in full.